Our Area of Expertise
- Identifying the most suitable material.
- Optimizes the part’s wall thicknesses to achieve a uniform filling.
- Determines the optimal gate location for the part.
- Identifies and eliminates aesthetic defects such as sink marks, weld lines, and air vents.
- Achieving optimal weld line placement.
- Arriving at correct tool layout and runner designs required.
- Providing complete report which eliminates the expensive process of trial & error.
- Allows achieving quality injection molded parts at a very first time.
Advantages for Our Customers
- Improved product quality.
- Reduction of development time.
- Reduced efforts during molding trials.
- Optimized manufacturing processes.
- The better understanding of the complex rheological and thermal phenomena during molding.
- Cost savings.
- Increase of customer satisfaction